SCHEDULING SHIFTS MADE IT SIMPLE
Save an average of three hours a week managing employee time with Time Tracking
EASY AND QUICK SCHEDULING PROCESS
While employees focus on doing their work, they don't have to worry about their shifts because the application does it for them. Managers can now plan and create shifts easily with the Time Tracking scheduling option.
TIME TRACKING SCHEDULING FEATURES
Click on the “Template” window to create a weekly based schedule for a selected period.
Add, edit or remove entire shifts by one click in shifts section.
Enter the time scheduled for a pause.
You can decide to whom you will permit to administer the company's shifts
Make weekly repetition pattern for repetitive shifts.
The calendar keeps data on days used for sick leave, vacation, holidays and others.
WHO USES TIME TRACKING FOR SHIFT SCHEDULE?
Time Tracking shift scheduling can help whether you have rotation or fixed shifts.
The branches of industry that love our scheduling software tend to be in:
- Construction companies
- Educational Institutions like schools & faculties
- Health care, such as hospitals
- Event organizations
Make work less complicated, let your shifts be coordinated!
HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR EMPLOYEES
Time Tracking Back Office include scheduling, which can be used for scheduling shifts for workers or remote team on weekly or monthly bases.
How to use online time tracker:
- Sign up for a free 30-day Time Tracking free demo.
- Choose a mobile platform for your employees.
- Invite your employees to download and start to use the Time Tracking application.
- Start using Back Office Portal
- Manage shifts in the “Scheduling” window.
FAQ About Time Tracking scheduling
1. Do I have to pay extra for scheduling?
All Time Tracking packages include scheduling options.
2. Do I have to create a new schedule every week?
You can create a schedule for a selected period(several weeks in advance).
3. Do I have predefined shifts in the application or can I create my own?
Yes and yes. You have Your companies working time predefined but also You can customize your shifts tailored to your employees.